Email Whitelist Instructions
If you do not see an email from in your Inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by your Internet provider my email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
Please open your spam folder look for my email From Marko Petkovic ✔ (email@example.com) there, open it and mark it as "not spam"...
Here's how you can do this for your specific provider or email client:
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add the email address to your contacts list.
- - Open the email from .
- - Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header.
- - Click the "Add to Contacts List" from the list that appears.
- - You will now see appear under the link "Contacts" on the left side of the page.
Report as "Not Spam"
- - Check your Gmail Spam Folder
- - If you see the email from : Open the Email
- - Click the button on the toolbar, labeled "Not spam".
- - If you are using Gmail Tabs such as 'Promotions' please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- - If you find an email from me in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please...
- - Grab and drag my email to the Priority Inbox Tab.
- - After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top your Gmail toolbar:
The conversation has been moved to "Primary"
Do this for future messages from ? Yes
- - Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging the message to your Primary Inbox Tab
- - This way you will always see my messages in your Primary Inbox tab
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
Report as "Not Spam"
- - Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- - If you see the email from , open our email and click or tap the "Not Spam" button on the toolbar.
- - This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter To Ensure Delivery
- - Move your mouse over or tap the "Gear" icon in the top right navigation bar.
- - Select "Settings" from the list that drops down.
- - Choose "Filters" located on the left side of the page.
- - Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
- - Create a name such as "Whitelist" in the "Filter name" field.
- - In the "From" field leave the default "contains" selected.
- - Enter my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the text box next to "Contains..."
- - Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- - Click or tap "Save..."
- - You will see in the next screen -Deliver to "Inbox" if From contains ""-
- - Click or tap "Save" on this screen.
- - You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox, you must add to your Address Book.
If you find in your spam folder, please open the email and click "Not spam" on your Inbox toolbar.
- - Open the email from
- - Click the "show details" link next to in the From field.
- - Move your mouse over or tap to show the menu.
- - Click or tap "Add contact" in the menu displayed.
- - Add to the name fields
- - Click "Add contact"
If using AOL web mail replying to an email from will also work. Email from me will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone
Open the message, tap the sender (Marko Petkovic ✔) and add to either a new contact or an existing contact.
Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the "Wait it's safe" link if you find emails mis-identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- - Check the "Junk" folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox:
- - Open the email from me
- - Click the "Wait it's safe" link
- - Mark my email as "Wait it's safe!
Manually Add to Safe List
- - Click gear icon on the top right.
- - Select "Options" in the drop down list.
- - On the Options page under "Preventing junk email" click "Safe and blocked senders"
- - Click the link "Safe senders" on the next page.
- - Enter the email address in the text box.
- - Click "Add to list"
- - will now be added to your list of "Safe senders"
- - Emails added to your "Safe senders" will not be delivered by mistake to your "Junk" folder.
Outlook 2003 or higher
- - To add to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- - Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- - On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap "Junk"
- - Click or tap on "Never block sender" in the menu that rolls out.
- - The resulting popup will say:
- - "The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List."
- - Click or tap "OK"
To add sender to address book:
- - Open the email
- - Right click on the from address
- - Choose "Add to contacts" option
- - Please open the email from
- - Click on the button at the top left of the email that says:
- - That will open your edit contact screen
- - Then click "Save" and you're all done.
|+ Add to Address Book|
If you are not receiving email at Earthlink, there are two actions you can take.
- - Check "Suspect Email" folder
- - Add to your address book
With Earthlink, if you have SpamBlocker turned on, suspect messages are automatically send to your Suspect Email folder if the Domain is not in your address book.
Suspect Email Folder
- - While in the "Suspect Email" folder, if you see ...
- - Select the "Move to Inbox and Add Contact" option from the pull down menu.
- - This will add to your Address Book for future email delivery assurance.
Address Book Inclusion
- - Open the email.
- - Click "Add to Address Book" in the email header.
- - Use the "Address Book Editor" to verify the sender's contact details and click "save."
- - Fill in as the email address of the sender.
- - Any mail sent with the domain @feelgoodrituals.com (me) will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.