Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the "Wait it's safe" link if you find emails mis-identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- - Check the "Junk" folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox:
- - Open the email from me
- - Click the "Wait it's safe" link
- - Mark my email as "Wait it's safe!
Manually Add to Safe List
- - Click gear icon on the top right.
- - Select "Options" in the drop down list.
- - On the Options page under "Preventing junk email" click "Safe and blocked senders"
- - Click the link "Safe senders" on the next page.
- - Enter the email address in the text box.
- - Click "Add to list"
- - will now be added to your list of "Safe senders"
- - Emails added to your "Safe senders" will not be delivered by mistake to your "Junk" folder.